Macy is starting to enjoy "dress up". It's not full-blown yet but I will put a dress on her and she will walk over to the full length mirror and look at herself and turn around. She also really enjoys it when we dress up her bear just as long as it's a bear and not a doll. She isn't in to dolls, much to my dismay. She would take a stuffed animal ANY DAY. I put this sweater on the bear and she got a big kick out of it. She LOVES her Omi bear. She carries it around and gives it hugs and kisses all day. Dan's mom gave both the kids one of these bears and they (and I :-) love them to pieces.
Logan helping with the Christmas lights. He wanted me to come outside to see him on the ladder. What a big kid. This kid is fully addicted to Christmas lights. He waits all day to turn them on at night. He also goes nuts if he sees them around town and wants to see more, more, more! He reminds us alot of his Grandma Paula!
0 comments:
Post a Comment