Thursday, February 3, 2011

Going Private

I found this new "stats" tab on my blog and found out some interesting information.  I often find out from random people that so-and-so looks at my blog often and "don't you know, she looks at your blog all the time?".  I am often suprised that so many people find our mundane life somewhat interesting.  I looked at the stats and was shocked to discover that just last month our blog was viewed 995 times!  Yikes!  That's an average of over 30 a day.  hmmmmmm....it seemed pretty cool at first and than I got a little creeped out.  If I know you even the slightest bit I am happy that you are looking...if you are some creepy dude in the basement of your mom's house...I'm a little freaked out.  All this to say I have finally decided to take the blog private.  Please please leave a comment with your email address, email me or write me on facebook if you would like to keep looking at our blog.  I will try and send an invite email to the peeps that I know look at it.  I will probably make it private next week sometime. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fay said...

Hi Sarah,
I would like to continue looking at your blog. I check it at the PO and at home. Can you email at me home and I'll give you the PO email if you need it? Thanks.
I hope you enjoyed your time with Holly, Spencer and little Paige.
Ronnie and I have enjoyed Logan and Macy being in town. Even if they didn't like my cooking :)

Fay
jkn3222@smtel.com