If you were to ask me why I love being a mom I am sure one of the things I would mention is celebrating birthdays with my kids. I love making them feel special the whole day and planning things that I know will bring them joy. Macy's 4th birthday was no different.
The whole day was very special. It started with her Dad giving her purple popcorn before she went to school. After school she took about a 5 minute nap. She was soooo excited about her butterfly plates, cake and presents. We went swimming and then had some friends over for pizza, cake and ice cream. Barney is in all the pictures because she doesn't go anywhere without him. We decided it was a Barney/butterfly birthday. She was thrilled.
She was so proud.
Butterfly cake.
Doesn't she look so happy? And could her friends be any cuter?
Just because I love this picture. .
Typical attire at home with Macy. She's a big fan of hot cocoa these days!
And of course, this picture just because I LOVE it!







0 comments:
Post a Comment