I have finished two sewing projects for the new baby. That is a big deal for this amateur. I have a new appreciation for fabric and have big plans with this new website that I found. It is called While They Sleep and is super cool. My next project is going to be some soft fabric shoes. Here are some pics of my latest projects:
I found this carseat canopy on the website I mentioned. It was really easy and quite fun to do. I also made one for my friend, Jacque so we can be cool mamas together.
I also sewed this nursing cover. I put in the boning for this one so that it would be a little easier to use. These projects were really easy and lots of fun. I think I will be making lots in the future for baby gifts! 
4 comments:
SUPER cute, Sarah!! I'm impressed!
You are very talented!
Good job Sarah. I sure would like to see a picture of you before you deliver that little baby girl !
Like the nursing cover. Willing to share how?
Post a Comment