Monday, September 28, 2009

We had our annual Crossroads fall retreat this last weekend in Utah. It was alot of fun. I was a little anxious about the whole thing. I was afraid Macy would be a little difficult. She is not a fan of groups of people especially if they pay any sort of attention to her. She ended up doing quite well. I was impressed with the way she handled herself. She was shy and whiny at times, but all in all, we enjoyed having her there! Logan, of course, had a great time. I was in charge of the food once again. It is always alot of fun and alot of work! We didn't run out and no one got sick, so I deemed it a success! It seemed to be a good time for students to learn more about God and develop some close relationships. There were alot of new students which is always alot of fun. We were excited for the kids to get t-shirts this year, too!

0 comments: