Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Girls Rule the Rides




We went to the fair on Monday. We bought tickets for the kids to go on rides and Logan refused. He was too scared. He'd never really been to a carnival and all the people and noises made him nervous. Macy and I road the the train and than she wanted to go on the fourwheeler ride. We were sure she would freak out and not do it. We were proved wrong. Macy had a blast. It helped that her fourwheeler was purple. The only time she cried was when we had to pry her fingers to get her off! Dan gets sick just looking at rides. I think they're great so we think it's gonna be me and Macy on the rides in years to come!!!




2 comments:

rachel said...

I love it!

Good Life Girl said...

That's hilarious! She is such a cutie!