Logan went to the doctor on Monday for his three year check up (yes, he turned three in July, I was just way late scheduling it). He was 40 inches tall which puts him in the 95th percentile. Wow! That explains why all of his pants are too short! He had to get a shot and was so brave. I explained to him all about it before we went to the doctor. Logan knows more about shots than most kids because he watches his sister get one every day. I could tell he was a little scared, but he just held my hands and looked away. He was so brave! I was very proud of him because I could tell it hurt. We are hoping that it will give him more compassion for his sister.
They offered to weigh and measure Macy and she is on the 20th percentile for both. She weighs 23 pounds 10 oz. and is 31 1/2 in. tall. I can't tell you how great that felt!!! I talked to the doctor about how Macy pretty much always has a nasty runny nose and so he prescribed a pretty hefty antibiotic and some nose spray. For the first time since I can remember, she doesn't have a runny nose today! I wish we would have done something a long time ago but the doctor was never really concerned about it. Maybe that is why she is more on the grumpy side- she's been sick for a year!!!! Poor kid. I'm not sure I am cut out for this job but I sure love it. Our kids bring us so much joy. I can't imagine life without them (except for all that glorious sleep).
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Successful Doctor's Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so excited for Macy's spurt of growth!!!!! You know I truly understand how stressful that can be!!! Yeah to all those pb&j's your girl loves to eat!!
Post a Comment