We had another great time on our annual fall retreat with the college students. We had about 40 people total including staff. I was in charge of the food and really enjoyed it this year. We've done it for a few years now so I am getting a little more comfortable with it. I even branched out this year and tried new things! Our good friends, Kelly and Jacque, joined us this year. Kelly lead worship and did a great job.


Logan made a new friend, Jordan. She was the daughter of our speaker and a very sweet girl.

Logan practicing at the pulpit. He and Jordan would take turns speaking and listening to each other.

Logan had lots of hot cider, cocoa, cookies, and reese's
Mike helped with pancakes on Sunday morning. They were fantastic!Macy really was at the retreat but I see that we didn't get a single picture of her! Both kids did really well all weekend. The only blip was Macy not sleeping the majority of Saturday night. One other interesting tid bit. Jacque and I found the most fantastic garage sale ever during our Saturday afternoon free time. We left the kids with the dads and drove around till we found it. We took two other college girls with us. They had to practically drag me out because I was LOVING it. I found amazing clothes for the kids, Christmas stuff, beach towels, and on and on. :) Thank you, Jacque, for endulging me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment