We are all moved in to our new house. We are enjoying the cozy fireplace and giant back yard! The kids really enjoy their rooms. We have already met 3 of our neighbors and they were all really nice. I especially like Mrs. Santos who lives across the street. She made us some yummy brownies the day we moved in and seems to be a really sweet lady. I look forward to getting to know her more. We were busy raking leaves yesterday because we have giant beautiful trees in our yard. They are great but bring lots and lots of leaves! I will post more pics of our house one of these days. Here are some pics of the kids at the Harvest Festival at our church. We were right in the middle of moving so we kind of threw on the costumes and were running all over the place. The kids still had a pretty good time though.
Logan was thrilled to be Batman. He LOVED the cape and kept saying, "I can fly, Mom".
Macy hated this part. Therefore the whiskers were a little shabby but we took what we could get. 

0 comments:
Post a Comment