Some things that I noticed around my house today of note...
When Logan goes on any type of adventure with Dan, he has to always bring me something back. He is always so excited to pull them out of his pocket and show me. So, needless to say, I have alot of pebbles and weeds on my counter that I don't yet have the heart to get rid of...
This is what our fruit bowl looks like today. So pathetic. I really need to go shopping soon. I have been staring at this banana for days knowing that I needed to do something with it and the lemon has shriveled up to a little golf ball. I was planning on using the lemon while cooking some chicken but I think we might be skipping the lemon part... 


1 comments:
You cracked me up with the picture of the banana!!! It was great getting to see you today...hopefully we'll be able to make it again soon!
Post a Comment