No, it's not a baby- phew!
We have a new house! We are very excited to move into this new place. We close the end of October. I got this picture off of the Remax website. We are putting in all new carpet and tearing off some pretty crazy wallpaper and painting before we move in. We are really excited about the attached garage and very large backyard. There is already a nice garden and a patio off the back. We are looking forward to letting our kids run around outside without worrying that they will run into the street or upset the neighbors!
So if you like to paint give us a call!! :-)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Big News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so happy for you guys. The house looks great. I forgot to tell you that I am proud you got back on the saddle with the cloth diapers. We have to stick this out together, Sarah. My first goal was to make it to his 1st birthday. Next goal is 1 year of using the diapers. After that, who knows.
That is awesome! Where is this house at? Jake and I are willing to help with whatever you need. The backyard is going to be the best part. We like to think of ours as more of a corral! :)
We're so excited for you! Your kids will love your yard and you will love your garden!
Hi Sarah and family,
I would love to help you paint, but your too far away!
Congrats on your new home (blessing)-let me know your mailing address so I can add to it.
I love your Blog...
Prayers for all
Lynn
Post a Comment