As I blog tonight, I am sitting in the doorway of my girls' room while they try and sleep in their new beds. Zoe has officially moved to a big girl bed from the crib. This makes me quite sad. No, it's not because she is growing up, but rather, she is our champion sleeper. . .and I mean CHAMPION. I hate to change up a great thing, but this is the way things need to go if we are to have another little one in the family this fall. She was quite happy to be a big girl and get her own bed. But, alas, we aren't sure when there will actually be a cute sleeping toddler in the bed. Macy has moved from sharing a bunk with her brother in his room to the top bunk with Zoe. She is a little nervous about the new arrangement.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hooray for bunk beds! How fun! Sisters are so fun!
Post a Comment