Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I LOVE Montana in June

The kids and I went for a short trip to Montana last week.  I have to say that no matter where I go (not that I go many places :-), this is the most beautiful place on earth!  I love it.  When we drive into the valley, I always tell the kids, "These are Mom's most favorite mountains".  I love them.  It will always be home.

All of these pictures are compliments of my sister Meagan.  She is the photographer! I loved them all so I had to share.





One highlight for Logan is always fishing with Grandpa in the summer.  He brought these home and said he didn't know how many of them he caught.  He said, "I caught the first one, like always."  Haha...I think dad might have something to do with that :-).




I think this picture makes Logan look so old!  It's crazy that he's gonna be 7 in the next couple weeks.

This is the road I grew up on.  Meagan got a great shot!

Dad on his cell phone!  He has totally embraced cell phone reception in the valley!
Logan helped work on the ranch one day.  They moved some cows off the hill and did some branding.  He loved driving the four wheeler of course!
My neice, Paige, up at a lake.  So cute!


0 comments: