In April, Logan and I went on a homeschool field trip to the dinosaur exhibit at a local museum. It was a great time with just Logan and I. The girls stayed home with their dad so we were able to spend good time looking at all the fun dinosaur bones and such. He couldn't get enough. I decided that I would let him stay as long as he wanted because the girls usually get tired of these kind of things and we have to leave before he wants to. Well, after 2 and a half hours I was starving and ready to go. He eventually was ready and we went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Good times with my son!
This was the T-Rex named Sue. Very very cool to see!
He found a cave to crawl around in. This boy never stops exploring!
This is looking down at Sue. She was huge!





0 comments:
Post a Comment