We made it to Portland and were so happy to see my sister, Holly and family. We had a great time with them. We were able to go to the Children's Museum which is just down the road from my sister's house. The kids had a great time. I have been wanting to go to one for some time and was excited for the kids to finally experience it! It did not dissappoint. Zoe stayed with Holly cause we weren't ready to spend the money on her yet!!
Big suprise, Macy's favorite room was the Pet Hospital! She loved taking care of the dogs by bathing them, checking their heart etc. She also loved the grocery store room but I guess I didn't get any pictures in there. The place was crazy busy.
When Dan was listing off the different rooms, Logan jumped at the chance to go to the theatre room! That's our boy. He loved playing on the stage, pushing buttons to make different sound effects, dressing up, playing with the big curtain and of course the musical instruments.
The water room was also very popular!
"Hmmmm....looks like he needs surgery STAT!"







0 comments:
Post a Comment