Monday, September 12, 2011

Zoe is a Talker

Zoe is our verbal baby. Logan and Macy were both late talkers so it keeps suprising Dan and I when we hear Zoe pick up multiple new words daily and sign like crazy. Signing definitely helps with her speech because as soon as she knows a sign, she starts to say a sound similar to the word with the sign. Amazing!! The other morning she woke up and when I was picking her up out of the crib, she was obviously very hungry cause she kept signing "eat", "banana" and "milk". So I put her in her chair and gave her a banana and some milk and she was happy as a clam. I snapped this picture to remember!


This girl is CRAZY about bananas!! And if you've never seen a baby sign "banana" you are truly missing out! It is my favorite one.


...and I just thought this picture was cute. :-)



0 comments: