Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleepover and Monday Adventure

How many bazillions of pictures do we have just like this? I guess this is what summer looks like for our family for the last few years. We've always got a kiddo in the backpack!


We went on a little hike up in the hills with our niece. It was alot of fun. Logan is probably off falling in the creek somewhere while we were taking this picture. The kid is just like his parents. Dan and I both have many childhood memories of getting wet after falling in the creek and walking home with soaked shoes. They are great memories.



Michaela slept over and the kids couldn't have been more excited. We pulled out the bed in the living room and had a great night of story telling and lots of giggling. They LOVE their cousin!


Macy crashed on the other couch and couldn't have been more happy. I'm not sure if there was enough room for her after all of her stuffed animal friends, blankets and pillows.

0 comments: