Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Boy is 5!!!!

Is he seriously five? I can't believe it! Not gonna lie, I took this one a little hard this year. He had a great big week long celebration. His "real" birthday was on the 7th and we were on vacation and having lots of fun. His party was on the 11th. We did a Narnia theme this year and it ended up being really fun.

I made a castle cake with Aslan on it.


This was the party pooper. Pretty sure she cried 90 percent of the party. It's okay, it is a common occurence at her brother's birthday parties. She is a party hater! This makes her parties really really easy!



Logan and his neighbor buds. Everybody at the party got to decorate their own crown and Dan made them all swords.





Opening presents...He was totally spoiled. He has great friends. We hope he felt loved.

0 comments: