On Logan's actually birthday he got to kayak! He LOVED it. He said he wanted to do it all day. I told Dan it's in his blood. This is what Dan grew up doing. We had so much fun.
"I'm hard sleeping." (when he can't sleep at night.)
"I want my blanky and my gun." Age 2
"Jesus is the biggest King and someday we are going to go to Him."
"Someday I am going to get bigger and you are going to stay at your house and I will drive to the Wiggle store all by myself." (that's what he calls our local video store)
"Where's my Macy girl?"
"Some day, when I get big, I'm gonna fly to the sky." Age 3
Macy Sayings
"How 'bout we throw ball fo Max?" (said super fast) age 3
"I like Grandpa, he's my friend."age 3
"I'm having a hard time." (with a sad whiny face usually around lots of people) age 3
0 comments:
Post a Comment