Our first rhubarb harvest of the year!
I have resigned myself to the fact that this baby may not be coming early like I had suspected. I guess I just assumed she would because Macy was early. I decided I just need to carry on and stop thinking I am going to go into labor any minute. I have 11 days until my due date. That number seems so small unless you are 38 weeks and 3 days along....than it still seems like forever away!
So, Dan, Logan and I worked on the garden today. So far we have planted: peas, lettuce, squash, cucumber and zucchini. We will plant tomatoes, watermelon and red pepper probably next weekend. We have some strawberries, rhubarb and just a few raspberry plants. We would have more raspberry plants but Max was a very naughty dog and tore them up before I was able to plant them...grrrrr! Three of the plants survived but look pretty sad still. Maybe some year we will get some raspberries!!
Now we wait. Hopefully the next post will be pictures of our new little girl!


0 comments:
Post a Comment