After many requests, I am posting a recent belly shot. Notice I am sporting my most favorite possession right now: the Bella Band. I rarely go a day without it. I had my 36 week appointment today and everything looked great. I gained back some weight I had lost and my belly grew (I was measuring a little small). Now we are just getting things ready and can't wait to meet this new baby!
Monday, May 3, 2010
For Judy and Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thank you Sarah. You are sooo tiny. I can't wait to see your new little girl. Does she have a name yet? Hopefully we might see you all when we come out later in the year. Love you all.
You look great! And I love your sewing projects!
You look terrific! I cannot wait to see pictures of the newest addition! Do keep me posted!
Oh my but you are small. I am huge! Is it not amazing how unique we are even before we are born? We are each special to God even then. Glad that you are gaining weight.
You look great, but you look too happy and cute to be 36 weeks along. Congratulations!
You look so cute pregnant! Maybe I should try the bella band next time around.
Post a Comment