
Dan and I had an amazing week in Oregon. It was really awesome to get away just the two of us. I tell ya, I just never get tired of the guy...he is great. We played lots of 20 questions on the roadtrip. Those were some good times. We spent the first three nights in Portland. I sat in on Dan's theology class in seminary and it was really, really great. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it was incredibly challenging and encouraging. It is so obvious that the Bible is living and active and able to equip us to minister to the needs of people everywhere.
The second half of the week we drove down and stayed with Spencer and Holly. It was so much fun. We really miss them since we used to spend so much time with them when they lived here. They were great tour guides along the coast. The top picture is of the tallest lighthouse in Oregon.
The kids did great at the grandparents' and Aunt Meagan's. Macy had some rough times missing her mama and dada but all in all it was great. Logan got to go fishing with Grandpa Vince and ride all the big trucks on the ranch. Our favorite quote this week from Logan was when he was helping Meagan move cows and he said, "Why are all these cows names 'Get OUTTA here'?" Macy was mostly entertained by dad's golden retriever, Gracie, and Meagan's little mini dachshund puppy, Penelope. She also loved swimming and drinking chocolate milk!


1 comments:
Glad you got away for a relaxing time with D. When the rain stops, we'd love to play sometime....
Post a Comment