Our devoted blog watchers, my Uncle Hugh and Aunt Judy, noticed my note about breaking my camera and sent me their old one. Isn't that the nicest thing? Thank you guys so much! Can you tell that Logan was excited? One of his favorite pasttimes is posing for the camera. He also had to take picture after picture of me. Of course, those aren't going on the blog but I had to post some of my crazy little boy. As you can see the camera works great!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!! We love ya!!!!!
P.S. Apparently, I need to make a clarification. I did not make the puppy cake. Holly informed me that I implied that I made it. No I did not. We ordered it from Wal-Mart (tacky I know). I just made a big very plain old cake for the rest of us to eat. I would like to learn some day how to make fancier cakes, however.

0 comments:
Post a Comment