I am very sad to report that during our trip to Montana over Christmas our camera was broken!!! :-( I was not thinking and put it in my bag with a sippy cup full of water. As many of you know, they are NOT spillproof and so my camera got really wet. Needless to say it is not working and I am very upset about the whole thing. I loved my camera. We are going to try and send it in to get fixed but it will be quite some time before I will be able to post any pictures.
Any of you who know my very well know that this is very distressing because posting on my blog is one of my favorite pasttimes!! I will keep you updated!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Distressing News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How could you? Lead with a title like that. My heart just dropped. Thinking it was some real bad news. Ok, I do feel sorry for you and your camera, but relieved your distressing news wasn't more distressing:)
Yes, I realized that later! There could be alot more distressing news than that!!!
We love reading your blog and seeing your pictures.
Love you all.... Uncle Hugh and Judy
Post a Comment