Tuesday, May 28, 2013

She's 3!

I love birthdays! Zoe turned three and we threw quite the par-tay. It was just our family and Taylor the babysitter. It was great. She woke up in the morning and picked out her dress and flower for her hair. It was 8:30 a.m. and she was ready for her party....that was at 6:00 p.m. One.long.day!! Haha!



 
We had a 'Make your own pizza' night. We chose pizza cause Zoe will sort of eat pizza. Didn't exactly have a dinner favorite for this picky dinner eater, but she loved making it!
 


 

Zoe said she wanted a brown cake. I hinted at a bear cake because I've wanted to make one and I thought she would love it. Well she did and it was lots of fun. Don't look closely, I had no idea what I was doing. Thank you Pinterest for the inspiration!


Every time we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said a violin. I ordered her a toy one on Amazon. I wanted one that looked real. She was very excited. Every time she plays it, she sort of closes her eyes and sways back and forth. Hilarious!

 
She truly is the "life" of the party and we are so thankful for her liveliness, spunk and wit. We love this kid and loved celebrating three great years!
 

 





0 comments: