Well, it finally happened. I let the blog go. I have been a faithful blogger for about 5 years but the busy-ness of our life took over! I've missed the chronicle of our life, so I thought I would catch up a little. Now that I have an iPhone, I snap pictures pretty much continually so I have a lot to choose from. I found the blogger app on my phone and can easily upload pictures to the blog. I am going to have to start doing it so that I can keep it up! Alot has happened since October of last year. I selected a few of my favorite photos to show what we've been up to. So here goes. . .
Dressing up for the fall festival was alot of fun. I had two princesses and Magneto.
Of course, the biggest event that happened was our 4th child being born on November 20th. Her name is Brooke Elizabeth and she is perfect in every way. We all adore her. She is an excellent 4th baby! She's a great sleeper and very smiley. Her big brother is enamored with her. He is a baby lover!
Brooke looks alot like Logan did at her age. She also has his temperment so far. Super easy going. And that is a good thing for the fourth child!
Christmas 2012
Macy celebrated her 6th birthday in January. I can't believe she's 6! She lives for her birthday. We were in Montana with my family. She got lots of attention and had a great day. She finally got her American Girl doll that she's been dreaming about for some time. It was a fun day!
And that is all for now. The kids are doing great in school. Macy is thriving at the charter school. She loves to learn and is reading and writing very well. She has lots of friends at school and loves PE and music. Logan is also doing great with homeschooling. He is learning lots and making friends at swim lessons during the week. We've done quite a few activities with fellow homeschoolers this year and he enjoys that. We are still trying to figure out next year, whether they will both go to school or homeschool. Each kid is asking to do what the other one is doing right now. Ha! We shall see.
Zoe is doing great. She is a handful but lots of fun. She is quite the personality. She doesn't ever stop talking! She really is the "life" of the party!
....and hopefully I will be back soon.









0 comments:
Post a Comment