Friday, June 18, 2010

A Good Report

Zoe had her well baby visit today. She is 3 weeks old and everything looked great. She is 8 pounds and 4 ounces so she is gaining well. The doctor was initially concerned with her soft skull- apparently softer than most babies- but it seems to be getting more firm. She has a little reflux so we are hoping that it doesn't get any worse- but we will deal with it if it does!

She is in the 81st percentile for height and 35th for weight. A tall skinny kid!

Logan had surgery this week to remove a nevus (birthmark, mole thing) on his head. He has about 10 stitches on his head and it looks pretty gnarly but he is doing great. He has used very little pain medicine and is in good spirits.

Anyone else wishing for warmer weather this weekend? There was a freeze warning last night for our garden...I haven't checked it yet but I am hoping that we escaped the frost.

P.S. took all three kids garage saling this morning...very crazy but we had a good time. I spend alot less when I have all three cause I am a little more rushed!

0 comments: