Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is a classic look of our little girl's these days. She is finally wanting to wear dresses- very particular ones that SHE picks out of course. The quirky thing is that she always wants to accessorize them with big clunky tennis shoes. My mom says it's the "librarian" look. (No offense to librarians :-) I think the winter hat really pulls off the whole deal.

This picture is especially for Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Deb. She finally loves the tutu! She runs around in it quite frequently. She, of course, chose the boots also. I love to take pictures of this girl now that she actually likes getting them taken! She cried every time she saw a camera until she was about 2 and a half!

This makes me excited to have another girl in the house. The other day I was talking to Logan about how pretty soon he'd have another sister around and he said (while looking quite exasperated), "Ya, (BIG SIGH) than it's gonna be really crazy for me". Um....ya....crazy for him....ha ha!

0 comments: