(This is just a note to myself that I will someday read in the future. It needs to be said.)
Now Sarah, seriously, you always forget how things go when you're pregnant. At the moment, you are only 24 weeks pregnant and you are already a mess. Between the constant trips to the bathroom, uncomfortable sleeping, fatigue, just plain yuckiness (that's right, you threw up this morning), and preterm labor contractions, it's a little out of hand already. You need to really really consider all these things the next time you start envisioning another kiddo. Don't get me wrong I know it is totally exciting to think about having another baby and the moment you look into those adorable little eyes it is all worth it....but I'm just saying.....
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
A Note to Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh my, that is too funny. I agree with everything you said, except for the puking (I am so sorry that you are still experiencing that in the 2nd tri.). The sleep is so bad that my hips HURT every morning. Also, thanks for the ticker. Without it I would not know how far along I am. I look at yours and subtract 7-10days. So funny.
Post a Comment