Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dressing Up is Lots of Fun!!!

How much easier can it get for a mom than these costumes? I admit, I feel a little ashamed that I wasn't a little more creative. My mom found these costumes at the Goodwill and the kids have been wearing them for a month. They were still so excited to wear them that I figured why not. Maybe next year I will get the creative bug...we'll see about that!


Once again, Logan was a superhero. We are going to branch out next year, I promise....

She loves her Care Bear costume. It was soooo hot...more like a snowsuit than a costume. She refused to take off the hood so she was covered in sweat! She was happy so we figured it was okay.


Cheese Puffs at Grandma's shop. These are some good times...



Oh yeah!

1 comments:

Miggs said...

Macy looks so cute with her cheese puffs. And Logan is a very intimidating Spidey.