Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Comments

So, I am well aware that I change my blog background more than anyone you know. For some strange reason, I get a kick out of it. This is one thing my husband cannot understand. I can look and look at random blogs just to see the backgrounds for hours (usually I don't let it get THAT out of hand :-) So for now this is what it looks like. Check back tomorrow and it may be pink flowers or polk a dots or frogs or something else that fits my fancy for the day.

We are doing well around here. Macy is walking a little bit. She is still very cautious and only takes a few steps at a time. But we are happy that there is progress. We are concerned about some of her birthmarks on her skin. I am taking her to the doctor tomorrow to see what he says. I have been doing what every mom should NEVER do - consulting Dr. Google. I never recommend it. Especially with a child like Macy. We will keep everyone posted about what we find out.

I also slacked on getting pictures of Logan's 3rd birthday up. I actually didn't take too many pics because I had a very cranky baby on my hip and lots of children to manage. Thankfully, my friend Maria took some pics for us to remember the party. Logan loved every minute of it and is very proud to be 3.

0 comments: