Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This is Macy posing so nicely for us. This is her favorite spot. She loves to stand up against this toy. It's just her height. And yes, that is American Idol on the TV. This is official our family is coming clean. We are hooked. Even Macy is getting quite attached to Ryan Seacrest. Can't you see the exasperated look on her face from us pulling her away to look at the camera?
On a more serious note, we are heading to Salt Lake to learn how to give her the shots tomorrow. I have been struggling with fear about it lately. Mostly afraid of side effects (their isn't supposed to be too many) and also that it won't work for some reason. I was encouraged this morning as I was reading God's Word. John 14:27 says

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

I have taken heart in God's unfailing Word and am thankful that He is a God of comfort and One that can always be trusted no matter what the outcome. Praise Him!

0 comments: